Friday, April 15, 2011

9 months...


Stella has found her tongue.
Stella's Stats...

12% for her height......................16lbs 40z



90% for her height.................28 3/4 inches



50% for her head.



This little one is a super busy body! oh my goodness. I feel like she is going 100 mph and gets into everything! She is crawling even faster and I feel like she constantly finding things in the carpet and eating it... I have to vacuum everyday! She is pulling herself up to things on a regular basis and will let go for a second and then fall. She is getting more bumps and bruises! I have been finding myself telling her "NO"....way to much! I am trying to find another word but it doesn't seem to be happening or helping.... but then again saying NO doesn't really do anything either:-). She is working on 4 new teeth, Stella doesn't hold still at all and has made changing her diaper a new 2 person job! It's quite hilarious to watch Dale and I. She is so wiggly! Stella shows no interest in baby food anymore... but will have to continue eating it until she has none left cause I bought 2 boxes from SAM'S. She loves the sippy and I'm trying to give her milk in the sippy at least 2x times a day. Stella still doesn't like to nap we are luckily if she takes a 45 min in the day. She has become very clingy since she has been sick and will not go to an unfamiliar face anymore and always has to have me in sight... I hoping because she is still not 100% back to health. This week she has started saying "MA--MA". (YEAH!). She has found her tongue and love to spit bubbles. I feel like she does it to me a lot when I tell her no or not to do something. She has the most contagious little giggle and is always happy.


She loves her binki and blanket way to much!! The other day she was sitting in the highchair screaming I was trying to figure out what was wrong and she kept putting her arms out I thought she wanted to be picked up and that made her even more mad! She saw her blanket on the kitchen table and was reaching for it, I finally caught on and with in seconds of giving it to her she stopped...really this young is what I keep thinking?!?!





Stella loves the piano.... She will pound on the keys and then act like she is turing the page... Stick'n cute!




The other day, Bryce was eating a banana and Stella thought she needed one too. She will bite right into anything.



She had her first piece of licorice. She loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment