Monday, April 25, 2011

Vegas



Dale and I took a vacation to Vegas for a couple days! It was GREAT to spend some time with my honey! Sometimes, I feel like I get so caught up in my daily routine that he gets put on the back burner... So, it was a well needed get away for us both!


We flew to Vegas, but before leaving Salt Lake we took the shuttle to the airport. While on the bus there was a little boy that looked Stella's age and .... I lost it! I couldn't stop crying! People were looking at my kinda funny, but I was glad I was crying.... It meant that I was really going to miss the babe!... The plane ride to Vegas was very windy. We sat in our seats for a good 45 minutes before take off and the whole ride to Vegas was VERY bumpy. I got very motion sick and thought I was going to loose my cookies a couple times. Needless to say I was very glad when we arrived!


We went to a couple shows, walked the strip, went shopping, laid out in the sun...perfect temperature 80's, and had a lot of fun just hanging out and relaxing!


Went to a magic show..




Watched people loose a lot of money! Blue Man group was AWESOME!




Thanks Dale for a wonderful time! I love YOu!

No comments:

Post a Comment