Friday, April 8, 2011

Conference..

I love Conference sooo much! It is a great pick-me up for the next 6 months. It's something that I really look forward too...especially as a new mom!! I really really enjoyed it. I am always looking for ways to be spiritually fed and any advise I may get on how to raise and help our little Stella in this crazy world. It scares me to bits, but I loved what Lynn Robbins said in his talk...." May your effort to develop Christlike attributes be successful so that his image may be ingraven in your countenance and his attributes manifest in your behavior. Then, when your children or others feel of your love and see your behavior. it will remind them of the Savior and draw then to him." I really enjoyed Elder Richard G Scott talk about marriage. I love what he said...."The temple sealing has greater meaning as life unfolds. It will help you draw even closer together and find greater joy and fulfilment." This is sooo true! I love Dale so much. He is such a grate helpmate and is always looking for ways to make me laugh even if I'm not in the mood, I love how he can always be so positive and helps me try and look at the postive of this as well. I love his love for the gospel and love watching him be a dad!

I just had to throw this picture in.. I feel like this is what Dale and I constantly do now days! We find ourselves LAUGHING all the time... it amazes me what a little giggle can do to brighten someones day!


I also really enjoyed Elder Eyrings talk on service. I have always really enjoyed service and it is something we grew up in our home doing ALOT and so grateful to my parents is teaching us it! I love the feeling of helping someone out and in the end I think I benefited the most from doing the serivce it always makes me soooo happy!!!


I cannot wait for the Ensign to come out so I can read threw them again and again! I LOVE the gospel!

No comments:

Post a Comment