Saturday, April 2, 2011

Sunshine


Thanks you Mr. Sunshine for showing your face yesterday... The weather was amazing!! Stella and I enjoyed most of the day outside. We had so much fun! I loved how content she was to just sit on the blanket and play. (She wasn't a fun of the grass.)It was so fun to see all the kids outside riding their bikes and playing with sidewalk chalk. Stella and I were having a little picnic with some snacks when our little neighbor girl Ali came over and started to play with Stella. Stella loves friends, (I think she gets bored of mom playing with her and loves to have the company.)


Ali was a good little helper and so cute with Stella.

A little while later we had more little friends come over..... We had crackers and visted it was our own little party! (A neighbor came out and was joking around saying it looked like we were having a tea party! ) Later the mom's came over.. we ended up talking and planning fun things to do over the warm weather! I'm so grateful to live in an awesome neighborhood with great families!! I was glad that I got to know the kido's I'm glad that Stella has a good group of girls to look up to.


Stella and Brooke with the princess dolls.


I also got my first sun burn! It is so bad I didn't even think of putting sunscreen on Stella or I ( BAD MOM). Stella didn't get much but I am fried! Here Dale and I were afraid of what kinda skin Stella was going to have because she is a little more fair but NOpe I think I have more fair skin then her!

2 comments:

  1. Oh - how I love Mr. Sunshine too!!! Thanks for letting the kiddos and all of us bomb bart you and Stella.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shades! Man I wish I would've got some sun, since it didn't last long! Stella is so stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete