Monday, April 25, 2011

Stella & Dad...

Dale has had a couple days off.... within the last couple weeks and It just happens to be on the day that I go to work. So, Stella has been able to be with Dad all day and spend some great bonding time! I love calling home while I'm on my lunch break... hearing Stella in the background giggling, talking babble talk and to hear very little crying.... Dale does such an amazing job and they really do have so much fun together. I think it also makes them (the dad's) really realize all that goes into a days work at home and they appericate you more. Dale is always saying I don't know how you women do it! I guess it's the womens gift :-)

Stella wearing Dad's hat



I came home and I found them asleep in Stella's room.


Still loving this little game....except now she wants to push the laudry basket around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment