Friday, April 8, 2011

Spring Break re-cap..

It has been a great to have a week off from work... Here is a little recap of what we did. I took Stella back into the Dr's on Monday. I just felt like she was starting ALL over again with whatever she had before and it's been 3 1/2 weeks... I was glad to hear that something was wrong but not for Stella's sake. She has double ear infection, sinus infection, and getting 4 new teeth!

*Stella got to go hang out with with grandma and grandpa Burnett. I'm so grateful to have family close and to have Stella get to know her grandparents.

*Went down to Layton with some friends.... I think I found my new favorite store.. BOHME boutique. LOVE IT!

*I took my car in for a funny noise and ended up getting 4 new tires, new rotars and something is to do with the motor mounts and axles... Blah to cars!


*Went and played with the Burnett cousins. We ate a yummy lunch taco soup on a snowy day..DeLICOUS! I had my niece and nephews be my ginny pigs for an Easter craft I'm doing for a neighborhood Easter party.

*Dale had the weekend off. We had planned to go down to the Hogal Zoo and Park City.... that didn't happen thanks to the awesome weather!....Instead we had a movie marathon Hunting Movies....intense bear hunting and did a little shopping around town. Went bowling had sister and bro in law's over for taco soup again (I cannot get enough of it!) with homade bread sticks.
Our little bowler.

The bowling crew!

While we were waiting for a lane we played a little Pool and Air Hockey...

This is how the 2 lovebirds met... playing pool!


Dale and I played a little air hockey.. I lost but it was fun!

I had a lot of fun this week! It will be hard to get back in routine. I was great to have Dale home for the weekend and be able to hang out with my lil family.

No comments:

Post a Comment