Thursday, April 28, 2011

We finally did IT!!...

After months of toying with the idea of getting rid of cable...We finally did it! At first, I think Dale and I were having with drawls from no T.V. and then noticed it wasn't with drawls it was the realization about how much we watched T.V. and how much time we just let pass by! It has really made us put on our creative caps and be more creative in what we do in the evenings. We've been playing a ton more games, looking on KSL (dreaming of trucks and 4-wheelers), puzzles & starting to read more...especially Dale. I have never seen Dale read something other than the scriptures. So, it has been cool to see him get more into it...

2 comments:

  1. We need to do the same as you. We watch WAY too much tv!! I'm so glad I ran into you at Walmart the other day. Looks like you had fun in Vegas too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that just means more time to hang out with me since I don't have tv either :)

    ReplyDelete