Friday, November 6, 2009

ELLis HallOweEn ParTy

This year the Ellis' did a family Halloween party as well. My sister Katie got things together and we did it at my parents house. It was a blast!!! We got really creative with the dinner. Katie had a spooky name for all the food that was served. I don't think that we lacked in being creative. It is sad to think how much time we spent on making each food for the meal to be Halloween-ish.... Oh well, it was fun!! Here is what our Halloween meal looked like :)


What a Halloween Meal!!



7 layer dip as a Witch


Vampire Blood and cheesy Soup!


Are those flies on the mummy fingers?


I just need to take a minute.... LOok how cool these ice cream Frankenstein turned out. I found the idea online. They were a lot of fun to make.




Each place setting had it's own tume stone with our name on it.

We must not forget the costumes:


THe Ellis cRew


Hot Shot Dale and DJ Danny

We had a little malfunction with Dales costume so, he went as a basketball player instead. We forgot the sweat bands so my cute sister Alyse made him some out of a wash cloth. Thanks Bug without it the costume wouldn't be complete.


The giRls.


ScArY!!


I would just like to thank My parents for making every Holiday the best. My mom has been really good about going all out for any Holiday out there. THanks Dad for supporting and adding your own little touches now and again!

No comments:

Post a Comment