Sunday, November 22, 2009

What a GREAT husband

The other day I went down with Dale's mom, sisters and the sister-in-laws to the annual Craft Fair in Farr West. Of course we didn't just stop there we went to Tai Pan, and Target. I was able to get a little Christmas Shopping done and get a few more things for the house. We had a really good time. I'm so lucky to have such great family in laws... I really do appreciate all that they teach me and how fun they are to be around! We went to dinner at Tepanyaki, That was my first time going there. IT was AMAZING!!! It was like a little dinner show...watch the chief cook you food. The chief would cook shrimp and then he would toss one in your mouth. I'm not a fan of shrimp but I couldn't let the moment pass me by and I tried it and I caught one. WAHOO! It was a really good time. Thanks Girls!!!
Later that night we didn't get home 'til late. Dale usually goes and plays ball at 9 o'clock on Wednesday so, he wasn't there when I got home. When I walked in I noticed that something was different about the house.. It smelt really clean. I have a little OCD thing and I have to walk around the house making sure that everything is in its place before I do anything else and I noticed that.....


The Laundry was done. Clothes put away and hung up (not left in the basket.)

Our Bedroom was picked up. Bed made and all!


The Kitchen looked amazing. Floor was swept, dishes put away, garbage taken out, the stove was clean, and best of all he even did a little grocery shopping.

I thought I would just take a moment to share. I have an amazing husband he does so much for me. I'm so grateful for him and his hard work. I don't think that he knows how much this meant to me. ( I really needed it this week....I was in one of those BLAH moods) I love the time we get to spend together and wouldn't change it for anything. I know sometimes it is hard not seeing a whole lot of each other but I sure am glad that we can spend what time we do have with each other. Thanks for all you do BABE! I LOVE YOU.

1 comment:

  1. What a good hubby you've got!! He even cleaned just the way you like it! Glad to hear you had fun with your in-laws.

    ReplyDelete