Friday, November 6, 2009

WE Have gRass!!!

We Finally did it!! We have SOD. We had it delivered on Wednesday of this week. I am happy to say we can close that chapter to the yard SAga! Until next year... It is so good to look outside and see green not brown. Thank you so much to everyone who came and helped!!

The sod before it was layed

We have great family and neighborhood friends who came to help us. Day light runs out fast since the time change. We were a little concerned about getting it down before it was dark. I was unable to help ( because of work) Dale said that it was awesome they were laying the sod and neighbor after neighbor came over to help. We really do have an awesome group of people that we live by and our family is fabulous as well. Thanks to the little ones who helped as well. We are so grateful!



I was unable to get the full effect when I came home. It was very dark and a flash light and the outside lights didn't do it justice. I couldn't sleep that night because I was so excited to get up and see it in the day light. When I looked outside I was amazed how much grass adds to a yard. Tears filled my eyes. All our hard work as finally paid off!

Thanks to Michelle and Lexie for taking some pictures!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT! It is so beautiful! and I totally agree, all you hard work DEFINITELY paid off!

    ReplyDelete