Friday, November 6, 2009

I love being an Aunt

Dave and Michelle went out the other night and celebrated there anniversary. We got to have a sleep over with their kids. We had a lot of fun. I was getting their beds put together for the night and we have a futon mat that they wanted to sleep on. I was getting it all set up and they started jumping off the couch onto it. Dale and I couldn't stop laughing they would do tricks and I think it was their faces and there cute giggle that made me laugh the hardest. Kids have such a contagious laugh. Justin wanted to see what I was seeing and why we were laughing so hard.The only thing I could think of is to take a picture and he could see what we were seeing.... So, I thought I would just post some pictures of our sleep over and make them a blog entry.


They first started out holding hands and would jump.


Justin got pretty good with his facial expressions and his moves.

Madison's Hair would stand straight up.. Like a little troll.

William would hold his breath when he would jump and then look up after landing and would start laughing.

They play so good together and are such good kids. Thanks for letting us watch them once and while.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun little sleep over! Those kids absolutely adore you and Dale. They are so lucky to have you!!!
    So I am loving the scarfs we got...its all about accessorizing! :)

    ReplyDelete