Saturday, November 21, 2009

UsU Football Game

We thought that we would support our Aggies this weekend. Dale has been wanting to go to a game really bad, but with work it has been tough to make it to one. Luckily, there was a later evening game and to make it even better is was against Boise State. I thought that I would surprise Dale with tickets to the game. It had been awhile since we had been to a game. (I think the last time we had been to one is when we were dating.) I couldn't believe how many Boise fans were there. I almost thought for a moment that we were at the wrong statium. IT made me think that we need to support our Aggies a little more!!! Maybe for basketball I don't think I can handle the cold, one night was enough for me.

The 1st-half was good. The Aggies were looking really good.....but the 2nd-half wasn't
the greatest. The Aggies ended up loosing 52-21.

We sat by Cody and Shels.

I was getting really cold. I dressed in layers but I guess not good enough. My hands were freezing.... Shelsie had brought a few hand warmers. ( I guess last weeks game was evern colder than tonights) She was extra prepared...Thanks goodness!!!


I was glad that we were able to go to a game. It was good to spending some good qauilty bonding time with Dale and to hang out with Shelsie and Cody.

1 comment:

  1. It was so fun!!!! Kinda intimidating being surrounded by all those Boise fans-in OUR stadium! :)

    ReplyDelete