Thursday, November 5, 2009

Colorful leaves



Fall would have to be one of my favorite seasons. I love the BEAUTIFUL colors outside. I love the crisp morning air. I love that you can wear cozy clothes, and most of all that I'm grateful that we live in such gorgeous place!!! I love it even more that we have a wonderful home and we have an awesome view of the Wellsvilles. I love waking up to this every morning.

I haven't been that busy with work. We are down to working only 3 days. The other day Dale and I had the same day off, Dale didn't feel like doing much because he still was a little under the weather but I suggested that it would be really fun to go up into the mountains to look at the leaves. Some how, he got better quick and was all game to go up into the mountains. I was thinking that he wouldn't want to because he was sick. It amazes me what guys will for the love of the mountains, forget about being sick and will do anything for those mountains that they love so dearly. So, I wonder how I can get taking out the garbage to be fun?!? Somehow need to come up with making it into a game. (Just kidding!)


Are we a little late? What happened to all the leaves?

I think that we may have gone a couple weeks after we really should have gone. The leaves were falling off and there was no red or orange ones to be found. I wanted to see a good mix of all the leaves and Dale kept saying I think that there will be some around this corner.... we went around many corners and still didn't see any. Oh well, I guess note to self we need to go earlier next year but I still had a great time.


The start of our hunt for some colorful leaves.

Maybe this is why Dale didn't really care about what color of leaves we saw.. He was busy looking for deer instead.... Maybe that is also why he wanted to come up into the mountains :)

On Sunday, we thought we would go up the canyon again, this time we tried Sherwood Hills.




Here we are trying to take a snap shot of us! Smile for the camera

At Sherwood they have a Haunted Forest.While we were walking along the trail we came across these.

Let see your scary face.


No comments:

Post a Comment