Saturday, November 28, 2009

My cute niece Whitney

My cute niece Whitney was a little sad that she didn't have her girl cousin Samantha to hang out for Thanksgiving. So, I told her she could come spend the night and we could get up and do some early morning shopping, (she had never done it before and wanted to give it a try) and we could make a couple crafts. She was excited which made it even more exciting for me:-) I had a craft buddy!


We made these hair flower clips that turned out very cute.

We made cute scrapbook magnets.

She made a cute picture frame! Way to go Whitney
Thanks Whitney! I had a fun day and if you ever wanna make another craft you know were to find me.

2 comments:

  1. You are always so crafty and cute! I want some lessons from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok Cambria...when did you get a blog?! Did you email us about it & I was just oblivious?! Well anyway, I'm glad anyhow.
    p.s. i remember those stalkings from 2 years ago - freakin cute! Next time I make stalkings I'm going the route you went!

    ReplyDelete