Thursday, October 15, 2009

Just Hangin' out

Dale has been a little under the weather this week... He has a serious head cold. He gets really wiped out after work and doesn't really feel like doing much. (as would anyone when they are sick) So, I thought since this week the movie The Proposal came out that I would surprise Dale with it and we would just have a low key night. YAHoo! We made us some delicious treats and watched the movie. I love nights like this... me and my Babe....minus Dale being sick.

The Ladies and I decided that at lunch this week that we would go and get the H1N1 nose mist. I was very nervous to get it done, I didn't know what I thought about someone putting something up my nose and having liquid shot up there....... I worried for nothing. IT was EASY! I just really hope that it works I cannot get sick nor do I want too. Between my husband and our sick patients( that still come in when they are contagious)... Let's hope it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment