Monday, March 7, 2011

Crib..


I was cleaning out Stella's closet and putting away another set of the clothes that she has grown out of. I put her in her crib...to play because she was getting into everything. I sat her up so she could still see me ( she cannot sit up on her own yet.... Thanks goodness!) and started playing peek a boo with her. Stella was pretty content and so I just went about doing what I was doing and let her play with the bumper pads I heard her starting to make some noise.I look up and she is standing up in her crib.... WHAT! I guess it is time to move the mattress down. I don't think this will be a big issue until she can sit up on her own but I cannot believe it! It made me very nervous. This little one is keeping my on my toes for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment