Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Husband of the Year!

If there is one house job I dislike it would be cleaning the toilets....and bathroom! I dread the day when bathroom cleaning comes. It just happened to be "THE DAY" I was putting it off as long as I could. I ended up getting very distracted with cleaning out the fridge (something that also needed to be done) taking advantage of when Stella is down for a nap cause this doesn't happen very often. Dale ended up coming home early that day, yes another reason not to clean the bathroom! We talk for a little bit then I went about finishing up in the kitchen I hear Dale singing loudly and wonder what he is doing I walk in to the bathroom and he is cleaning the toilet and bathroom... with his music on. I ask him what he was doing, he said he just wanted to help me out today since he is the one that probably makes the toilet unenjoyable to clean... I LOVE THIS GUY! Thanks babe for your awesome Mr Clean skills!

I just had to take a picture... I wish I could have recorded him singing it would have made the picture even better. Thanks Dale for all your help today your GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment