Monday, March 7, 2011

LAundRy


It has become a little game at our house every time Stella see's a laundry basket she will make noise and try to get to the laundry baskets. The other day I had the her laundry folded ready to put away and miss Stella scooted her way over to the basket pull her self up to it and wanted in. (Thanks to Bryce this had become quite the little game.) It makes me laugh so hard Dale will put her in and just push her around the house and she just grins and giggles the whole time. She has become quite the little character.



Grandma Burnett gave her this cute outfit.
I was looking at her baby pictures and watching her home videos last night and cannot believe how fast they grow. She is starting to say Da da .... it is so cute! It makes Dale's face light up. (Moments like that are so priceless!) She loves to play peek a boo, patty cake, and how big is Stella.... I am done working three days a week at Dr skinner's. I am glad for the chaos to be done and to get back to normal life again and that I get to be home with her one more day of the week, I love this little girl so much, she truly has been such a blessing in our home. Dale and I find it hard to imagine what life was like with out her.

1 comment:

  1. SHe is so cute! I love that hood on that jacket! We need to hang out again soon! :)

    ReplyDelete