Thursday, March 17, 2011

Today, I attempted to take Stella into the Dr. again...I was unsuccessful getting her into her regular physician ....They told me their was only one Dr. in the office and they had no openings. They suggested I take her to Instacare because it sound like her symptoms were getting worse... I packed her in the car and took her in. The nurse took her vitals and said her weight 13 lbs... I was shocked we took her in on Tuesday and her weight was 16lbs... I couldn't believe in two days she had lost 3 lbs.. The Dr. came in and did his thing. (it just happened to be the Dr that stitched Dale up) Stella has croup, the flu bug (which I feel terrible for because she didn't get the shot because they were always out of it and I just kinda forgot and she never got it ) and a virus of some sort....BLaH! The Dr. did give her a steroid drink and let me know that it should help clear up the deep cough. He highly recommended getting her outside and have her get a little fresh air... I stopped my parents house.. Rachael took Stella from me so I could have a little break and get a little nap in. Rachael took Stella on a little walk outside they were also drawing with chalk, and blowing bubbles. Thanks Rachael & MOM for all your help this week I really appreciate it!



I really cannot wait for Spring! I hope it comes soon I am ready for sunshine and having a happy baby girl again!

4 comments:

  1. Oh man poor little thing can't quite keep weight on, huh? Sorry about the croup Bergs has had it several times this winter, not fun!... be prepared they say once they get it their colds have a good chance of turning into croup but it's still scary when they are little!! Let me know if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear she is doing a bit better today - let me know if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Cambria, I feel your pain! Taking care of a sick baby is hard, and very stressful too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cames!!! That's so sad!!! I hope that she'll get feeling better soon. She's SOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!! We really should get together one of these days soon.

    ReplyDelete