Wednesday, March 9, 2011

FaMiLy hOMe Evening..



This is just ONE of the many of my favorite Mormon Messages!..... these are so amazing and so inspiring. Who knew a 10 minute clip could make you feel the spirit so much! Dale and I have been trying really hard to make FHE a more regular thing at our house. It can be difficult to fit it into the the evening routine or so we think and seem to find many excuses why not to have it but..... this week we did it! I recently bought the Mormon Messages on DVD.... Dale and I have found these to be a great pick me up for the week. We also have been talking with our families about them a lot lately and thought it would be a fun FHE to do with the Burnett's. The plan was to maybe watch a couple and then have a discussion or something but we ended up watching the whole thing and letting the video speak for itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment