Wednesday, March 16, 2011

SickNess!

We have been pretty lucky not to get any sickness this year, until this week. Poor little Stella has been very sick. We have been up ALL hours of the night with her for the past 2 days... (I forget how crabby/emotional I am with no sleep.) I feel so bad for this little one! I have never seen her like this and I am very much emotional! I wish that I could take her sickness away, She has a very deep cough, runny nose, fever, cannot keep food down... (I think this could be the type of formula we were giving her) I took the morning off yesterday from work to take her to the Doctors. I walked out of the Dr. office in tears they had told me that I brought her in a couple days to soon. They couldn't give me a diagnosis... they said it could range from a simple sinus infection, to beginning stages of RSV. (I was thinking this is quite the range) They let me know to watch for more symptoms meanwhile just keep flushing fluids and try to get her to eat when ever I could. I was very frustrated that night watching her be so helpless. Stella is not a big napping baby either....it scares me that she likes to sleep so much. BLAH!

If there is any positive out of Stella being sick it's that she is so snuggly with me! She has never been a snuggly baby... this has been kinda hard for Dale and I. But we will take what we can get! I love this little one so much and it is really tough to see your kid go through this kinda stuff. I wish I could take it away!

I'm grateful for Pedialyte popsicles. She loved these... I'm sure the cold was an added plus to why she liked them..this is the only thing she would attempt to have go in her mouth or eat the whole day.

No comments:

Post a Comment