Wednesday, March 16, 2011

HAir

Stella has found someone that LOVES to do her hair! The other day I went to pick up Stella and my mom asked if I knew that I have a beautician in the family and I was like what... She said that it's so cute Dale for the last week in a half will drop off Stella with her hair done. I asked Dale about it at first he was really hesitant at telling me and finally said that he does do it... He just doesn't like the laid down look.


So, the other day we were getting ready to go out with some friends and Dale took Stella to do her hair in the bathroom it was so cute to see. Sometimes, I'll find myself doing her hair and Dale the cute man he is will say you should do it this way or how about a bow or something... I love that he cares, most men don't! Thanks Babe for all your help with Stella.


Stella's hair is getting long enough that we can put a little ponytail on the top it's so fun! I cannot wait for her hair to get longer so we can start doing more fun stuff with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment