Wednesday, March 23, 2011

SpRing Time ??

I am so ready for some different weather...maybe SPRING, to look outside and see some flowers blooming, see some green grass...just to have some color in my yard would be great!... Not to mention having some sun shine with a little warmer weather... It probably wont happen for a little while so I decided that I would give the inside of my house a spring color lift since it is not going to happen outside. I got out all my spring stuff and found a flower windmill. Stella saw this and she got so excited she was kicking her legs, started making noise I let her play with it... this entertained her forever! I am so surprised out how fast kids catch on to things I blew on the flower and it would spin she would giggle so hard then she would start doing it and she would laugh even harder..kids giggles are so contagious! It was so great I was able to get all my stuff up while Stella being entertained with the flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment