Monday, March 7, 2011

SNOW

I'm beginning to wonder if the weather is ever going to warm up... I went shopping with my sisters in laws and mom the other day... seeing all the spring clothes (the fun cute colors), sandals, and swim wear (not that I'm ready to get in a swim suit, quite yet!) is really getting my ancy for SPRING and ready to start having some warmer weather! A week ago this is what we woke up too... I thought we were going to have spring come early according to the ground hog...guess not!


Dale shoveling the snow about a week or so ago.... I still cannot believe how much snow we got just in 1 snow storm..CRAZY!

The night of the storm we were at some friends playing some games, we had decided that we would just walk cause it was only a couple houses down... on the way home it was another adventure! Thanks goodness we have good neighbors that are always ready to help out with thier four wheelers when the snow comes.... maybe it's time we start think about investing in one of them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment