Friday, October 9, 2009

Boating

We only got out a couple times this summer on the boat. The Burnett's are really good about taking the grand kids for a couple days in the summer. They took out the boat and we joined them for a fun time.


There is something to be said about the nieces and the nephews we have. They really do make Dale and I very happy. We can only hope one day that we can have fun, giggly kids like them!



Dale modeling for the camera.

Sam and I smiling for the camera. We had a lot or fun going on the tube together.



Such a beautiful sunset.


We used the boat to take a couple friends out this summer as well. We have meet some really fun couples in our ward out in Wellsville. One night we thought we would get some of them together and go boating. I had a friend from West Jordan and her boy come up and come with us as well.


This is Adrine wake boarding.



I was the only brave girl that would get out in the water. I wish that I would have stayed in the boat it was very choppy and cold.


Dale showing us how to do it.


Melinda and me. I use to work with her at Dr skinner office together. I really do miss her:-( she and I were very much alike, there isn't anyone else like her. I'm glad that I've gotten to know YOU. THANKS GIRL!!



Melinda and Issac. They are very cute together!


THANK YOU FLOYD AND MIRIAM FOR LETTING US USE THE BOAT

No comments:

Post a Comment