Thursday, October 15, 2009

HalloWeen Party with the Neighborhood

Every year a few couples in the neighborhood put on a Halloween Party for the adults. Thanks Case's and Souter's for one of the funniest and best party I think I've been to.



Each couple needed to bring 2-5$ gifts. I decided to get a couple gift cards to Coldstone and Spoon Me! I wanted to make them cute so I wrapped them up in this cute paper and ribbon. (I got from my stamp'n Up group.)

Before you went into the house Sara and Jen would take your picture.


Lars and Nicki Latimer.



Cave Man and Cave Women!!

They had a dinner taco salad. After dinner we played a couple games. They were ALL very fun. My favorites would have to be the way we did the 5$ gift exchange (it was very complex so I don't think that I can explain it on writting), the rolo game and the pudding game. The pudding game, they took gummy body parts with vanilla pudding and you had to without using you hands find the gummies in the pudding pass somehow into your partners mouth and chew them until gone. They were hard from being cold with the pudding. So, it was very difficult to chew them up. The first person to do this would be the winner!!! People were having a very hard time.... It was hard not to gag because you had so much in your mouth.


Getting ready to start the 1st round.


Ryan and Tawni.


Chalet and Cody.


Starting the 2nd round.


The Sara and Clayton.


Peter and Amy are the Champs!!!


Dale and I.


I think we will all have red pudding up our noses for awhile.

There was a third round... There was only 2 couples doing it they wanted a few more couples to do it with them. I convinced Amy and Peter to do it again. I really wanted to do it again, we were so close the last time that I new we could win. The girls at the table all wanted to be the eaters. I was ready. We WON!!!! I don't really think that I would chew them they were small pieces. It was more like a few chews (they still were large pieces) and then swollow.... My belly wasn't feeling so good after that. Always chew your food!!

3 comments:

  1. Cames! Love the blog! And I love that you convinced Dale to be the caveman-looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I spent forever looking at your blog and your old posts. How fun that you guys have a fire pit! You are looking cute as always!!!

    ReplyDelete