Thursday, October 15, 2009

First time use of the fire pit.

My family came out the other night for F.H.E. We decided that we would break in the fire pit. It was so fun.... I don't know why we hadn't done it do it sooner. Thanks for the idea family!



Dad and Dale were able to get a great fire going.



The boys and mom sitting by the fire.

We decided that when winter time comes we will be having a snow football game and have the fire going to get and keep us warm. Great Idea boys!



Dale, Cames, Dad and Mom.


Roasting hot dogs.

Dale and I are very grateful that we did the fire pit I think it just made a little more excited to get the yard done.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Came!! It was great to hear from you! I was thinking about you not too long ago. How is life?? We definitely should get together. Are you still in Cache Valley?? We are near SLC. We do come up to Logan quite often, if you are in the valley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cambria! I love the blog, saw it on facebook and had to look! lOve the Halloween party pictures, I totally need to get some! I have none! It was a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cute blog...cute house...it's fun to see what you are up to, we need to hang out sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmmmmm hot dogs over a fire with family-doesnt get any better than that!

    ReplyDelete