Friday, October 9, 2009

BYE-BYE Tacoma


We just got a bug to sell the Tacoma one day. We had tried to sell it the year before and there were no real serious people that wanted to buy it so, I was OK with trying to sell it. ( With the thought of knowing I'm ok if it doesn't sell) We put up on KSL and it was only 1 week later that a guy down in South Jordan wanted to buy it. I was heart broken. I know it is only a car but I loved it. We had it all paid for. Why..... Dale finally talked me into selling it and so we drove down and met him. He test drove it and then we went to the bank and he was ready to buy it. I was a little nervous because we really didn't have anything else in mind that we wanted to buy and it would be hard to function with one car because of our work schedules...... I guess it was meant to be because our schedules were very similar for a while and it ended up not being that bad. I still have my days where it would be nice to have it back, but we finally found another car to replace it. We just bought us a Toyota Camry '04. It is a very cute car. So, we are a two car family now.

No comments:

Post a Comment