Friday, October 9, 2009

Sunday fun at the Ellis'

I just want my family to know how much I love them. A lot of times I think I take for granted how much they do for me. I am so lucky to have great parents and wonderful siblings. I look forward to the Sundays. It's the day that we catch up and just have some good laughs. I think that is when we can get pretty silly. Thanks Family!!


My favorite is when we will just take the camera and do random things like this picture. Thanks Dale for being a good sport.

Sometimes we will take Sunday drives up Logan Canyon. We seem to always end up at Spring Hallow. It is a very nice little area. We will usually play a game of croquet. Dad is always the winner!!!!!!



I love my sisters.


I love my brothers. I don't think that our family would have been complete without these two fireballs.


I love my husband. Thanks for all your hard work. You are the best!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment